- Acceptance of Terms
- Our Web Site Changes Regularly
- Membership Subscription
- Use of Communication Services
- Information About You and Your Visits to Our Web Site
- Transactions Concluded Through Our Web Site
- Third Party Sites
- Intellectual Property Rights
- Viruses, Hacking and Other Offences
- International Use
- Information on the Web Site
- Our Liability
- Law and Jurisdiction
Acceptance of Terms back to top
Access back to top
From time to time, we may restrict access to some parts of our web site, or our entire web site, to users who have registered with us.
Our Web Site Changes Regularly back to top
We aim to update our web site regularly, and may change the content at any time. If the need arises, we may suspend access to our web site, or close it indefinitely. Any of the material on our web site may be out of date at any given time, and we are under no obligation to update such material.
Membership Subscription back to top
We also provide a subscription based membership service in relation to certain areas of our web site. Such subscription services shall also be subject to our Membership Terms and Conditions.
Use of Communication Services back to top
- share any login and/or password with any other party (our system is designed to detect this immediately, and suspend any account where more than one person signs on using the same username and password).
- defame, abuse, harass, stalk, threaten or otherwise violate the legal rights (such as rights of privacy and publicity) of others. You will treat them with courtesy and respect.
- use vulgarity, obscenity, profanity, ethnic slurs, hate speech, or sexually explicit language.
- provide false information about yourself, impersonate anyone else, or otherwise attempt to mislead others about your identity or the origin of any content, message or other communication.
- use shouting, which is the using of all capital letters.
- publish, post, upload, distribute or disseminate any inappropriate, profane, defamatory, infringing, obscene, indecent or unlawful topic, name, material or information.
- upload files that contain software or other material protected by intellectual property laws (or by rights of privacy of publicity) unless you own or control the rights thereto or have received all necessary consents.
- upload files that contain viruses, corrupted files, or any other similar software or programs that may damage the operation of another’s computer.
- advertise or offer to sell or buy any goods or services for any business purpose, unless such Communication Service specifically allows such messages.
- conduct or forward surveys, contests, pyramid schemes or chain letters.
- download any file posted by another user of a Communication Service that you know, or reasonably should know, cannot be legally distributed in such manner.
- falsify or delete any author attributions, legal or other proper notices or proprietary designations or labels of the origin or source of software or other material contained in a file that is uploaded.
- restrict or inhibit any other user from using and enjoying the Communication Services.
- violate any code of conduct or other guidelines which may be applicable for any particular Communication Service.
- harvest or otherwise collect information about others, including e-mail addresses, without their consent.
- violate any applicable laws or regulations.
We have no obligation to monitor the Communication Services. However, we reserve the right to review materials posted to a Communication Service and to remove any materials at our sole discretion. We reserve the right to terminate your access to any or all of the Communication Services at any time without notice for any reason whatsoever.
We do not control or endorse the content, messages or information found in any Communication Service and, therefore disclaim any liability with regard to the Communication Services and any actions resulting from your participation in any Communication Service.
Materials uploaded to a Communication Service may be subject to posting limitations on usage, reproduction and/or dissemination. You are responsible for adhering to such limitations if you download the materials.
Information About You and Your Visits to Our Web Site back to top
Transactions Concluded Through Our Web Site back to top
Transactions concluded through our On-line Store are also governed by our On-Line Store Terms and Conditions.
Third Party Sites back to top
The incorporation of any links to other web sites contained in our web site is for your convenience and reference only. We have no control over the contents of those sites or resources, and accept no responsibility for them or for any loss or damage that may arise from your use of them.
You acknowledge and agree that your business dealings with any third parties, including any merchants or advertisers, found on, or accessed through our web site and any of their services, including payment for and delivery of any goods and services, are solely between you and such third parties.
Where we provide access to third party providers of goods and/or services, you acknowledge and agree that we may receive referral fees and/or other compensation from such third parties. You acknowledge that we assume no responsibility whatsoever for any charges, losses or liabilities you may incur when making purchases or completing transactions with such third parties, and we shall not be responsible or liable in any way for any loss or damage of any kind which you may incur as a result of, or in connection with, any dealings or transactions with such third parties.
Furthermore we assume no responsibility for any content which you may find on sites that link either to or from us, including without limitation the accuracy of the information found on these sites, the compliance with any legal requirements applicable to these sites and for any viruses or other harmful programs that may be contained on these sites.
By accessing third party services through our website, you authorise such third party service providers to provide us with personal information regarding your use of and your activities with respect to the purchase and use of third party services and/or goods.
Intellectual Property Rights back to top
All intellectual property such as trademarks, trade names, patents, registered designs and any other intellectual property rights derived from the aesthetics or functionality of the web site remain the property of Ingenea Limited and our partners. Unless otherwise stated we or our partners own the intellectual property rights in the web site and the material on the web site. Those works are protected by relevant laws and treaties around the world.
By using the web site you agree to respect our intellectual property rights and will refrain from copying, downloading, transmitting, reproducing, printing or exploiting for commercial purpose any material contained within the web site unless expressly permitted to do so as highlighted on the site. Subject to the license below all intellectual property rights are reserved.
You may print off one copy, and may download extracts, of any page(s) from our web site for your own reference and you may draw the attention of others within our organisation to material posted on our web site.
You must not:
- republish material from this website (including republication on another website).
- sell, rent or otherwise sub-license material on, or access to the website.
- reproduce, duplicate, copy or otherwise exploit material on our website for a commercial purpose.
- edit or otherwise modify any material on the website.
- modify the paper or digital copies of any materials you have printed off or downloaded in any way.
- use any illustrations, photographs, video or audio sequences or any graphics separately from any accompanying text.
- redistribute material from this website except for content specifically and expressly made available for redistribution where express permission is given.
By posting or submitting content to this site, you:
- grant us, our affiliates, business partners and successors a non exclusive, worldwide, royalty free, perpetual, non revocable license to use, reproduce, display, perform, adapt, modify, distribute, have distributed, and promote such content in any form and for any purpose.
- warrant and represent that you own or otherwise control all of the rights to such content and that public posting and use of your content by us will not infringe or violate the rights of any third party.
Our status (and that of any identified contributors) as the authors of materials on our web site must always be acknowledged.
You must not use any part of the materials on our web site for commercial purposes (other than for your own business’ internal use) without obtaining a licence to do so from us or our licensors.
Our policy is to comply with all applicable intellectual property laws with respect to any content that is on this web site. If you believe that your work has been reproduced on this web site in a manner that constitutes copyright infringement, please provide a notice containing all of the following information:
- Identification of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed.
- Identification of the material on our website that is claimed to be infringing or to be the subject of infringing activity.
- The address, telephone number or e-mail address of the complaining party and the copyright owner if different.
- A statement that the complaining party has a true belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorised by the copyright owner, its agent or the law.
- A statement that the information in the notice of copyright infringement is accurate, and that the complaining party is authorised to act on behalf of the owner of the right that is allegedly infringed.
- A physical signature of a person authorised to act on behalf of the copyright owner for the purposes of the complaint.
All notices of copyright infringement should be sent to:
Please note that we are only able to correspond in English.
Viruses, Hacking and Other Offences back to top
You must not misuse our site by knowingly introducing viruses, trojans, worms, logic bombs or other material which is malicious or technologically harmful. You must not attempt to gain unauthorised access to our site, the server on which our site is stored or any server, computer or database connected to our site. You must not attack our site via a denial-of-service attack or a distributed denial-of service attack.
By breaching this provision, you would commit a criminal offence under the Computer Misuse Act 1990. We will report any such breach to the relevant law enforcement authorities and we will co-operate with those authorities by disclosing your identity to them. In the event of such a breach, your right to use our site will cease immediately.
We will not be liable for any loss or damage caused by a distributed denial-of-service attack, viruses or other technologically harmful material that may infect your computer equipment, computer programs, data or other proprietary material due to your use of our site or to your downloading of any material posted on it, or on any website linked to it.
Indemnification back to top
You agree to defend, indemnify, and hold us and our affiliates, business partners, agents, employees, contractors, officers, and directors harmless from all liabilities, claims, and expenses, including legal fees that arise from your use or misuse of this site. We reserve the right to assume the exclusive defence and control of any matter subject to indemnification by you, in which event you will cooperate which shall not excuse you from your indemnity obligations.
Severance back to top
International Use back to top
We make no representation that the materials on this web site are appropriate for use in locations outside of the United Kingdom. Accessing them from territories where the content may be illegal is prohibited. Those who choose to access this site from other locations do so at their own risk and are responsible for compliance with local laws.
Information on the Web Site back to top
Catalogues, price lists and other advertising literature or materials on the website are for indication purposes only and no prices, descriptions or other particulars contained therein shall be binding on Ingenea unless otherwise confirmed in writing by Ingenea in accordance with our Membership Terms and Conditions and/or On-Line Store Terms and Conditions.
Commentary and other materials posted on our site are not intended to amount to advice on which reliance should be placed. We therefore disclaim all liability and responsibility arising from any reliance placed on such materials by any visitor to our site, or by anyone who may be informed of any of its contents.
Amendments back to top
Our Liability back to top
The material displayed on our site is provided without any guarantees, conditions or warranties as to its accuracy. To the extent permitted by law, we, other members of our group of companies and third parties connected to us hereby expressly exclude:
- All conditions, warranties and other terms which might otherwise be implied by statute, common law or the law of equity.
- Any liability for any direct, indirect or consequential loss or damage incurred by any user in connection with our site or in connection with the use, inability to use, or results of the use of our site, any websites linked to it and any materials posted on it, including, without limitation any liability for:
- loss of income or revenue;
- loss of business;
- loss of profits or contracts;
- loss of anticipated savings;
- loss of data;
- loss of goodwill;
- wasted management or office time; and
- for any other loss or damage of any kind, however arising and whether caused by tort (including negligence), breach of contract or otherwise, even if foreseeable, provided that this condition shall not prevent claims for loss of or damage to your tangible property or any other claims for direct financial loss that are not excluded by any of the categories set out above.
This does not affect our liability for death or personal injury arising from our negligence, nor our liability for fraudulent misrepresentation, nor any other liability which cannot be excluded or limited under applicable law.
Contact back to top
Law and Jurisdiction back to top