Solid Mastermind is the community for Solid Edge professionals. Think of it as the International Association, Alliance, Federation, Guild, League, Order, Society or Syndicate of Solid Edge Professionals.
Yes there are tutorials, tips & tricks, training videos, process maps, and best practice documents but the most important component of Solid Mastermind is you.
It is you and other members that create this one-of-a-kind community and peer group of on-line Solid Edge professionals. It is your collective contributions that make Solid Mastermind so valuable.
Community features within Solid Mastermind include:
- Questions & Answers - anyone that contributes by asking a question is contributing to the community. The Solid Edge Question & Answers Vault becomes more and more valuable to the community as fresh new content is continuously added.
- Polls & Surveys - being a Solid Edge professional your opinion matters. Polls and surveys are used to "take the temperature" of members opinions. All members are able to suggest, participate in, and see the results of any polls and surveys within Solid Mastermind.
- Product Reviews - before investing in anything new it is common to investigate what your peer group think. You may use personal recommendations or ‘unbiased’ user reviews from on-line sites such as Amazon and TripAdvisor. The Solid Mastermind Product Reviews focus on products useful to members of the Solid Mastermind community. There is an overview of each product and reviews and product ratings from fellow members. The more the community contribute the more valuable these reviews become.
- Social Media - you can interact with members and others with a common interest in Solid Edge using the Solid Mastermind presence on Facebook, through Twitter, or via LinkedIn.
- Solid Mastermind Forums - within this framework you will have access to both the FREE Solid Edge Forum and for full members the dedicated Solid Mastermind forum. You can provide details about yourself, make connections, and actively participate in the discussion forums.
Those who get the most from Solid Mastermind are those who give the most.
Ensure when you learn something interesting share it with the community. Make relevant suggestions. Don’t just talk about the training you want, submit suggestions and let’s see if we can make it happen. Let the community know what you think about a product by submitting a product review.
You must be proactive for us all to gain the full benefits achievable from this community.
So it’s very important you use what is available within Solid Mastermind. Put it to work for you and watch your business grow as a result. The power of community drives us to succeed together.