New privacy legislation came into effect on 26 May 2011 relating to websites that can be viewed by those from within the EU.
If you are located in the EU and would like to change your chosen settings for cookies whilst using this website please click here.
The information outlined here, and the cookie settings chosen, apply to our websites at www.solidmastermind.com and our shopping cart at secure.ingenea.com
What are cookies?
Cookies are small text files that are placed on your computer by websites that you visit. Their primary purpose is to help make websites both work correctly and easier for you to use. Additionally they help provide information and statistics on how the website is being used. This can by way of an example illustrate how a website might be improved over time by seeing which pages are the most popular.
Our websites use three types of cookies classed as; Necessary, Functional and Tracking & Social:
- Necessary - These cookies are necessary for the websites to function correctly and should not be blocked. They are usually only set in response to actions made by you which amount to a request for services, such as logging in or filling in forms. Their purpose is to:
- Allow us to show you protected website content
- Remember your chosen cookie settings
- Remember you between pages
- Functional - These cookies are necessary to improve your experience when using our websites. If you do not allow these cookies your use of our websites could be severely impacted and far less effective. Their purpose is to:
- Allow you to save your login username
- Allow you to save your navigation settings between pages
- Allow us to improve your experience when using our websites
- Ensure that those who may have recommended you to our websites get acknowledged
- Tracking & Social - These cookies allow us to count visits and traffic sources so we can measure and improve the performance of our site. They help us to know which pages are the most and least popular and see how visitors move around the site. If you are registered with social media services such as Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Google+ and YouTube these cookies also enable you to share our content with your friends and networks. If you do not allow these cookies we will not know when you have visited our site, and will not be able to monitor its performance. Also you may not be able to use or see the social media sharing tools. In summary their purpose is to:
- Track usage and help us to improve the website
- Allow those of you who are registered with Social Media and Networking sites to interact with those sites
What happens if you don’t want to accept our cookies?
If you don’t wish to accept our cookies you can still continue to use our website.
However it means we won’t be able to use your visit to help us improve your experience and it may prevent you from using parts of our websites effectively.
How to delete and block our cookies
If you are located in the EU and wish to remove any cookies already stored on your computer, or restrict, block, or consent to the cookies which are set by our websites, you can do so by clicking here.
How to delete and block cookies from any website
Most web browsers also allow some global control of cookies through web browser settings. More information about cookies, including how to block and/or delete them for any websites you visit, via a range of common browsers, can be found at www.aboutcookies.org. For information on how to do this on the browser of your mobile phone you will need to refer to your handset manual.
Request for more information
If you would like to know more about our business, cookies, or any of the issues discussed here feel free to get in touch.
Let's Be Social